Tuesday, September 13, 2016

A look inside my Dream Journal Ebook

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/652516 To read the rest of my Dream Journal download it  at the link above. All you have to do is take a simple survey to download it . There is a total of nine dreams so far in my Dream Journal
used to have these two repeating dreams as a young girl

Dream 1 

The dream would start at my grandma's home. I would be outside on the third top deck and there was a huge enormous dark helicopter arriving in the sky from afar. It was huge and dark. As it would come nearer it would get louder and louder. I understood that the helicopter was after me. I saw that the helicopter had tinted windows, so I couldn't see who was flying the helicopter, or who was after me. As it would fly nearer to the house I got on the edge of the deck and bounce off and begin running up the hill. At that point I would wake up from my dream in a sweat. Right up 'til today, all things considered, I can hear a helicopter coming a mile away. 







Dream 2 

I had a dream that I would locate a concealed swimming pool in a building some place and where the swimming pool was in, it would dependably be in an exceptionally dull room and once I would get in the swimming pool there would be this uproarious washing or murmuring clamor and the water would begin moving around like a whirlpool and it would attempt to suck me under I would then fast escape the swimming pool and wake up from my dream

Dream 3 

I had a dream a while ago, likely about two years back. I had a dream that I was in a film theater, yet there weren't any seats in the motion picture theater and everyone was perched on the floor including me. Everyone in my dream were outsiders and there was a man on the motion picture screen wearing a silver cape with a silver veil on, so I couldn't see his face, yet while he was conversing with everybody around me appeared as though they were in a stupor, his voice was extremely frightening while he was talking then there were two people pouring some sort fluid on the peoples' heads. I got off the floor and began crying and saying No I have faith in God! I then came up short on the film theater and woke up from my dream



No comments:

Post a Comment